Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cascabela Thevetia (Bitti ‘Peach’)
Bitti (Peach), Pink oleander, Lucky Nut, Gulabi kaner, Utonglei, Kolkaphul
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
- Features : Mexican oleander is a large shrub or a small tree, up to 10 to 20 feet tall with Oleander-like leaves mostly in whorls of three, long and narrow up to 10 inches long.
- Moisture & Soil : plants can succeed in rather poor and dry soils as wel as tolerant of moderately saline soils. pH values is 5.5.Optimum temperature is 25-37 degrees Celsius
- Fruits & Flowers: Flowers are generally pink, but there are varieties with white and orange flowers too. Fruit is small, containing two to four flat seeds.
- Special Characteristics: Thevetia peruviana is commonly used in domestic medicine in tropical America and also in tropical Asia.An oil obtained from the seeds is used for industry and in soap making.The plant can be trimmed and makes a useful hedge of living fence. Container plant for sunny decks, patios and other locations around the home. In Zones 8-10, these plants are used in a variety of landscape applications including hedges, screens, foundation plantings and borders. The plant is used for ornamental purpose.Oleander is used for heart conditions, asthma, epilepsy, cancer, painful menstrual periods, leprosy, malaria, ringworm, indigestion, and venereal disease; and to cause abortions.
- Stem Height- 3 to 4 ft.
- Poly-bag Size- 6 to 8 inch.