We stand committed to ensure that your privacy is protected by all means. In case we ask you to provide certain personal identification documents when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used on confidential basis.
Nursery Pioneer is entitled to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are updated and happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October-2018.
The information that we collect
The following information may be collected by our website:
- Customer’s name and job title.
- Contact information including phone number and email address.
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests.
- Any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
The use of information that we gather
We require the above information broadly to understand your requirement and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- In-house record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided to us.
- To contact you for market research purposes from time to time through email, phone, fax or mail. The information may be used to customise the website according to your interests.
Nursery Pioneer assures you that your information is secure. With a view to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to secure the information we collect online.
Cookies (also referred to as HTTP cookies or browser cookies) are small text files stored in a web user’s browser directory or data folder. Ecommerce websites place cookies on visitors’ browsers to retain login credentials, identify customers, and provide a customized shopping experience.
Cookies validate users’ identity as they browse from page to page; without cookies, login credentials would have to be entered before every product added to cart or wish list. Cookies enable and improve:
- Customer log-in
- Persistent shopping carts
- Wish lists
- Product recommendations
- Custom user interfaces (i.e. “Welcome back, Steve”)
- Retaining customer address and payment information.
You are free to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Nursery Pioneer may contain links to partner websites. However, once you have clicked these links to leave our site, you should be clear that we do not have any control over the website you have migrated to. Therefore, Nursery Pioneer cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as such sites are not governed by the privacy statement you are reading. You should take adequate care and go through the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal data
You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- While filling any form on the website, click the relevant box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for marketing purposes.
- In case you have previously agreed to us for the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your preference at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We undertake that your personal information will not will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may only use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. But you may unsubscribe such mails at any stage you wish.
You may ask for the details of personal information which we have about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 at a small fee. If you want a copy of the information held on you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you find that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write/email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will rectify any such anomaly.